Why Choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
What distinguishes Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals from others?
A Rich Heritage
- We’ve been in business since 1978.
- We’ve been the #1 real estate company in the Willamette Valley for more than 15 years.
A Strong Local Presence
- We are market leaders in all our markets from the north Willamette valley to Roseburg.
- Research indicates that over 50% of local consumers know us.
- We have 6 offices throughout the valley to help serve you better.
A Connection to the Community
- We support United Way, American Cancer Society, local Chambers of Commerce, Salem/Keizer Schools, Boys and Girls’ Club, Salem Academy, Keizer Little League, Salem Art Association, Chemeketa Community College, Willamette University, Shangri-La Corporation, Mission Mill, American Heart Association, Boy Scouts, Camp Fire Girls and Girl Scouts.
- We support the local chapter of "Sunshine Kids," which helps children recovering from cancer.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals we are committed to selling your home. We will market your home every minute of every day until it is sold! How do we do this?
- Our well-known sign is placed in your yard.
- Your listing appears on our innovative website where your property will be available to millions of potential buyers worldwide every minute of every day.
- Our open houses are advertised weekly in the local newspaper.
We are happy to provide, at no cost to you, the following:
Comparative Market Analysis
You will receive a current evaluation of your home and advice on how to increase its marketability.
We can help you find the best home in your price range for which you will qualify and begin the loan application process to help you reduce the time it takes to get into your new home.
Relocation Kits/Other Information
We happily send you packets of information at no cost to you to help you get to know your new neighborhood. We can also assist you with any questions or concerns.
With the current low interest rates, it may be in your best interest to refinance your home.
Advice For Buyers
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions in your life. We can answer any questions you may have such as: Can I afford to buy a home? Is this a good time for me to buy? Can I qualify...even with past credit problems? We can help you with these questions and more!
Advice For Sellers
Your home is usually one of your most important investments so, when you sell, it is important to get the best price possible. What can you do to increase the value? How do you "put your best foot forward" when selling your home? A qualified real estate professional can help you get answers to all your questions and assure your property will be marketed to attract interested parties who are willing to make a offer.
Whatever the size of your estate, it is important to plan for the future. We can help!
Home Insurance and Evaluations
Our needs change as our families change and grow. It may be time to re-evaluate your insurance policy. To find out if your coverage is keeping up with your current lifestyle drop us an e-mail today!
Real Estate Career Opportunities
Careers in the real estate industry can be very exciting. At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals your success is very important to us and that is why we provide a multitude of support programs including on-site license training, continuing education and state-of-the-art technology. For more information just e-mail us for a quick response.